Wednesday, July 1, 2009

New camera

I finally have a new camera. I feel whole again! We bought one and tried it out.....yuck!!! Returned it and got a Panasonic Lumix. Awesome!!! 12x optical zoom is what I love the most.
Don't judge too harshly on the pictures cause I am learning.

Coulson......on Sunday he turned 22 weeks.
So what has he been up to?...............Slept in his crib for the first time.....no problems.....loved having more room and lots of new things to look at. We have him on the highest setting on the crib. That wont last long.
He is using the same bedding that P and K used. Where has the time gone, I remember each of their first him the crib!!!
Teeth........well the lower left anterior tooth popped through...tried so hard to get a picture but he is very protective of them right now. The top anterior teeth are coming in as well. Poor boy, all he wants to do is chew on my shoulder.
22 weeks, 1 day old.....
I put him on his back under his play mat........come back to check on him not even a minute later......find this, he was so proud of himself!

(see how he is on his TUMMY and facing a different direction- Crazy, strong boy!)

No comments: