Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Walk #3- we are still at it!!!

another day of walking......We got up 10 minutes later than yesterday. I have to say today was much easier than the last 2 days to get up. I warned John that I really wanted to go but couldn't stop myself from making excuses in the morning. Yesterday I promised "morning time" for him if we didn't go. What a great motivator John is for me, he turned it down so that I would get out of bed and go walking!!!!!! So today no excuses, I just got up. What else could I use to bribe him with if yesterday's excuse didn't work! =)
Cole was up and ready to go before we were. John went over to say hello and got a huge smile. When he walked away Cole got the hugest saddest face you have ever seen. Yes John had to repeat it to see if he would get the same reaction and yep I think just a little sadder. Well I think that Cole loves getting up to go jogging, he never fusses at all. He holds on to both straps in the jogger and chills.
P came along again today. He loved it and was fantastic. He thought that mom and dad were going to slow so he went on ahead of us and headed for home when he was done. I had to go back for John in the car because he went back looking for P.
I took along the camera and got some shots.......



Cole all tucked in and ready to go......He loves going for walks in the jogger.

John and his fabulous hair. Doesn't it just scream I am still tired!!!!!

Preston all ready to go. Notice what he is wearing........thermal underwear. He chose it all on his own and who are we to argue ( at how cute he is)

No comments: