Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday......a day for rearranging and family

Today we had a family dinner with my wonderful in laws. John was so kind to work on the kitchen while I worked on the living room. (John is good at mopping the kitchen floor, so that has become his job!) Well I decided that I wasn't to fond of how the furniture was arranged in the livingroom, so I took it upon myself to rearrange it. (1 hour before family was due over). So John and I got into a argument about where things should go- of course my way was the right way. I ended up moving the exercise bike up to our bedroom and hauling the red chair down from our room to the livingroom all by myself.......yep I have some muscle still!!!!! I tried moving the couches but there really is only one way they can go, so I had to put them back, but I was able to created a baby nook and I am loving it!!! There is still some more to do but for now it looks great!!!





After a yummy dinner that grandma Ellen made, John and myself were able to take a nap ( at separate times too). We went for a walk over to Grandma's house, picked some beautiful roses and came home. I put them in water and then we went for another walk. I actually ran 3 times for under a minute. Yeah!!!! I am getting closer to running!! We had gotten a fabulous double jogger off Craigslist yesterday that we wanted to try out. ( I love buying off there- it is like garage selling but better) IT works great for running. It weighs enough that I can use it for support. I get a work out for my arms too cause it doesn't turn too well. I wold need to release the front wheel. We will try that tomorrow morning since we are taking all three kids with us!!!

These are the lovely flowers that I picked tonight, on the new entry table we got last weekend. If anyone knows my style this isn't it. I love black antique. John had bought me the picture frames you see years ago, They are a wonderful dark brownish-red. They match the table beautifully. So I finally have a beautiful entry way. Free of kids shoes and toys!!!!!! I wish that it could last forever!!!


I was thinking that I should add a ribbon to the vases.....what do you think????

No comments: